The Directed Energy (DE) Systems Symposium focuses on systems aspects of DE in a limited-attendance environment.
This twelfth annual DE Systems Symposium consists of co-located technical sessions organized by several separate conferences,
with joint technical and plenary sessions to encourage discussion outside narrow technical limits. The objective
of this symposium is to provide a forum for the interchange of ideas and to focus on near-term demonstrations of
DE technology. Registrants will be able to attend any session of the Symposium for just one registration fee.
|Monterey Bay Sailboat|
Photo courtesy of Sam Blankenship
Portions of the Systems Symposium will be conducted at the Secret level, and attendance at all sessions is
limited to U.S. citizens with security clearances, who are employees of the U.S. Government
or its contractors.
- Day-long classified session of DE program briefings
- Co-located technical conferences
- Advanced High Power Lasers
- Atmospheric Propagation Conference
- DE Modeling and Simulation Conference
- Employment of Directed Energy Weapons Conference
- High Energy Laser Effects Conference
- RF Effects Conference
|Preliminary Overview Agenda|
Monday, 25 September
- Short Courses
- Tuesday, 26 September
- DE Programs Briefings Session
- Evening Reception
- Wednesday, 27 September
- Poster Session to 1000
- Technical Sessions Remander of Day
- Thursday, 28 September
- Technical Sessions
- Friday, 29 September
- Conference Chair Outbriefs
- Symposium Adjourns 1100
- Short Courses
- Invited speakers
- Unclassified and Classified technical presentations
- Co-located exhibition with technical exhibits from Industry, Government, and Academia
- Evening reception
- Employment opportunities
Location and Accommodations
Technical sessions of the Systems Symposium will be held at the
Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel, 1 Old Golf Course Road,
Monterey, California, and at off-site locations.
DEPS has negotiated a block of rooms at government rates for Symposium attendees.
To make a reservation at these reduced rates, click here and use the
hotel's online reservation system. Reservations must be made early to insure the reduced rates.
Proceedings of the Symposium will be published. See our
Online Store for proceedings of previous Directed Energy Systems Symposia.