DEPS is supported by its Sponsors, organizations that
provide valuable institutional guidance and support. DEPS owes a great debt of gratitude to its Founding Sponsors as well as its current Sponsors. Note: These links take you outside the DEPS web site, and the
content is beyond our control.
Become a DEPS Sponsor
DEPS sponsors receive several benefits:
- Links to the sponsor's web site
- Pre-paid employee memberships
- Corporate subscriptions to the Journal of Directed Energy
- Quarterly DEPS sponsor email updates
- Reduced price display space at DEPS events
- Early exhibit registration opportunities for popular events such as the Annual DE Symposium
- Recruiting help, including links from the DE Employment page
For your organization to become a sponsor, you may
- Complete this on-line sponsorhip application for immediate processing.
Please note that our on-line sponsor option does not require on-line payment.
Some organizations have installed web filters that prevent on-line registration
from inside their facilities. If this appears to be true for you, please try again off-site
or use the option below.
- Print this sponsorship application and follow the instructions provided.
Adobe's free Acrobat Reader is required to view and print our forms, which are in PDF format. If you do not
already have this product, click here
to download this free software.
- Request an invoice from Tiffany Bjelke, the DEPS Business Manager.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
DEPS is also supported through individual memberships. Click here for more information on
becomming a DEPS member.