DEPS Corporate Sponsors
DEPS is supported by its Sponsors, organizations that
provide valuable institutional guidance and support. DEPS owes a great debt of gratitude to its Founding Sponsors as well as its current Sponsors.
Note: These links take you outside the DEPS web site, and the
content is beyond our control.
Become a DEPS Sponsor
DEPS sponsors receive several benefits, including:
- Links to the sponsor's web site
- Reduced price display space at DEPS events
- Early exhibit registration opportunities for popular events such as the Annual DE Symposium
- Corporate subscriptions to the Journal of Directed Energy
- Quarterly DEPS sponsor email updates
- Recruiting help, including links from the DE Employment page
DEPS has an array of sponsorships, to best fit the needs of our corporate members.
- Sponsor ($600): All above benefits, plus one (1) named individual DEPS membership (identified at the time of payment)
- Bronze Sponsor ($1250): Sponsor benefits, plus one (1) additional named memberships (total of 2 memberships, identified at time of payment)
- Silver Sponsorship ($3000): Bronze sponsor benefits, plus three (3) additional named memberships (total of 5 memberships, identified at time of payment), and two (2) corporate subscriptions to the Journal of Directed Energy
- Gold Sponsorship ($8000): Silver sponsorship benefits, plus display space at the DEPS Annual Symposium (or conference of the sponsor choosing), and five (5) additional named memberships (total of 10 memberships, identified at time of payment), and four (4) corporate subscriptions to the Journal of Directed Energy
- Platinum Sponsorship ($12500): Gold sponsorship benefits, plus display space at the DE2DC events, and ten (10) additional named memberships (total of 20 memberships, identified at time of payment), and six (6) corporate subscriptions to the Journal of Directed Energy
For your organization to become a sponsor, you may
- Complete this on-line sponsorship application for immediate processing.
Please note that our on-line sponsor option does not require on-line payment.
Some organizations have installed web filters that prevent on-line registration
from inside their facilities. If this appears to be true for you, please try again off-site
or use the option below.
Important Notice - 23 January 2015:
Due to technical difficulties, Internet Explorer should not be used to submit sponsor applications
unless you will be paying online at the time of the application. Rather, you should use Chrome (preferred) or Firefox to ensure that DEPS receives your application.
We apologize for any difficulty this may cause.
Print this sponsorship application and follow the instructions provided.
Adobe's free Acrobat Reader is required to view and print our forms, which are in PDF format. If you do not
already have this product, click here
to download this free software.
Request an invoice from Tiffany Bjelke, the DEPS Business Manager.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
DEPS is also supported through individual memberships. Click here for more information on
becomming a DEPS member.